- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 4 eggs
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- ½ a red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 400 F.
Cut the spaghetti squash lengthwise, scoop out and discard the seeds.
Drizzle both halves with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and place cut side down on a lined baking sheet.
Bake until tender and flesh easily pulls apart into “spaghetti” strands, about 30-40 minutes.
Remove squash from the oven and use a fork to pull spaghetti strands, leave them in the squash peels.
Make two wells in the spaghetti strands and crack the eggs into these wells.
Sprinkle with the green onion, red pepper, garlic, salt and pepper.
Return to the oven for another 10-20 minutes until eggs are done to your liking.
Serve with a side salad.