- 2 fennel bulbs, stems discarded, fronds saved for garnish, bulbs thinly shaved
- 2 oranges, segmented
- 1 red grapefruit, segmented
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 4-5 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed orange/grapefruit juice (from segmented oranges/grapefruit)
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp fennel seeds
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
In a small bowl or mason jar, combine all ingredients for dressing and mix well.
Prepare fennel and arrange on a plate.
Top with fruits, add dressing, and garnish with fennel fronds.