- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk (or other milk alternative)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 – 2 tbsp honey, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- A pinch of nutmeg, ground ginger, and/or cinnamon
- Toppings: Blueberries, raspberries, pomegranate seeds, almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut chips, etc.
Combine all ingredients (except for toppings) in a glass jar or bowl, cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
To serve, top with fruit, nuts and seeds, to your taste.
Great for breakfast or as a dessert.