- 3 large ripe avocados, peel and pits removed
- 7 tbsp good quality, unsweetened, cocoa powder
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ – ¾ cup honey, to taste
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- A pinch of cayenne (optional)
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup walnuts and/or pomegranate seeds (optional)
Place all ingredients, except for walnuts/pomegranate, into a food processor and blend until very smooth.
Empty into a glass container and chill in the refrigerator.
To serve, spoon into small bowls and top with walnuts/pomegranate seeds.